1. Okay, it’s almost Thursday here, so I’m gonna do this while I’m still up and thinking.
2. Today (Thursday) is my Mom’s Birthday. I sent her a card and ordered her some presents that should be there soon, but not in time for her b-day… bummer.
3. I need to try to call her. I just don’t know when or how that will happen.
4. I got an appointment to get my hair cut today. No idea what I’ll have them do to it… it needs color too, but I’m sure it’s still too damaged for that.
5. I looked at 3 different stores yesterday for some sort of dress to wear for Christmas this year and couldn’t find anything. Everything they had was either sleeveless (burr in CO!) or too frumpy for me. And stupidly I walked into Dillards…nothing good, but everything that was kinda okay was over $100! I’m not paying that much for sleeveless in December.
6. I may have to get a pattern and make my own dress. Look out folks! I can sew, when I have the time.
7. Wow, I’m only at #7. It’s been 2 weeks since my last 13 and I can’t think of much else to say… this is pitiful!
8. Thanksgiving went pretty well. There is still turkey in the frig, but no one will touch it…except DH says that he still wants it. I won’t serve it outta fear of killing him… but if he ticks me off….
9. I was bad, I peaked at the computer while DH was trying to shop for my Christmas present. He was looking at digital cameras. I would rather have the bunny picture that I put on my wish list bookmark.
10. I really really really need to call and get two more field trips set up for my Homeschooling group by tomorrow. I hate that I’m such a procrastinator!
11. Chic-fil-a had a pretty cool quiz on the kids meal bag today. Darly did pretty well on it with some help. I guess she doesn’t know the world quite as well as I though, but she can tell you where all the continents are and she got 2 of the 6 countries on her own. I just gave her extra clues for the other 4.
12. I took down the Hallmark star and tried it out in my bathroom this morning. It seems to work best from a height of 4 feet. So to get it to do what I wanted it for, I would have to either raise my ceiling or lower my tree. I took the star back and got my money back. The one lady was very nice and no problems. The other lady (older) was asking “are all the parts in here and the directions?” while she’s digging in the box to make sure. What a crab!
13. I don’t feel too bad about not calling my mom because she doesn’t call me and she doesn’t call her mom either. We’ve got a totally weird family. When I do call her, I know she’ll just hog the conversation. She doesn’t have a working computer because it got a virus and they haven’t bothered to get that fixed… oh bother!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Okay, I got lazy
2. the toothfairy
3. Jennifer's World
10. Sheri & SuZan
14. Rock Bitch
15. Mommy D
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants