Thursday, September 01, 2005

sick of being on hold...

I wanna whine about being stuck on hold and voice mail systems too. I have been trying to get a name change on an account for the past couple of days. And trying to call and get a real person is a royal pain. Everytime you go through a voice mail menu that takes forever (and some are picky...they get mad if you enter your exenstion before they're done talking!) And then I'm waiting and waiting for a service rep.

Today I gave up figuring the reason that no one was answering was that they were all at lunch. I once tried to call the bank before banking hours and found out that the person I wanted to talk to was in the break room from another person who was kind enough to answer the phone!

OH! And what really ticks me off while waiting on hold is being told over and over that I can get my questions answered by going to their website...especially when the website said "if you don't find your answer here, please call our customer service."

At any rate, back to the trying to get the name changed. The last time I got a person they gave me a list of instructions to follow for faxing them all the doccuments that they need for the name change. I have faxed the doccuments twice, but they have not acknowledged receipt...so I was calling to verify that... terminal hold.

Of course, I'm a pain too. When I get a chance to leave a message, I leave all the details with my phone number and then I go online to blog so they can't get threw to me because I have dial up. hee hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment