Saturday, August 13, 2005

UPDATE: on lady with the checkbook...

see my earlier post HERE and the continuation of the story is...

Today we had a face to face meeting and while trying to figure out how much total money there is she showed me the checkbook. She HAS NOT been keeping the balance AT ALL! She doesn't even mark the deposits down. No wonder she doesn't know what's in there... but how can you just go around writing checks w/o knowing how much money you have in there????
I just don't get it. Man I hope her DH does their bills at home. I also noticed a check for $5 worth of gas. I'm not too sure how that's related to the account or breastfeeding, but I'm not gonna say anything.

Shaking head...

2 comments:

  1. That's bad.

    I stink at keeping track of money, but I do actually have a record of what is in my account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! It's the LLL area conference account. She is supposed to be using this money to pay for things needed to put on our conference...

    and not depending upon her bookkeeping skills, it seems that we are going to have a wonderful conference.

    Although she is expecting that we will make $40K profit from this thing, but with her record...i don't know.

    ReplyDelete