Thursday, December 23, 2010

a note to my body

Dear Body:

You are much too old to still have zits!  Zits are for teenagers, not for someone who is in her ...er... what anniversary of my 29th birthday is it this year?  hummm  well that's beside the point!  The point is I am too old to still have zits!

So clear up!

Don't make me go all Proactive on you!  Cuz I will!  That Katy Perry says it works so it must work!  And I'll get some and scrub til it's raw if I have to!

getting wrinkles and zits sucks!  Big time!

7 comments:

  1. ROFL! It it just one zit or a few?

    Kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have acne too, ack! BTW, Proactive totally works. I'm always thinking, "I'm too old for zits!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't make me go all Proactive on you! LOL!!!

    My face breaks out too. I have been getting facials. I've found it helps. I just hate being on medicine ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me ask you something: when do you start to worry about ear hair?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Katy Perry says it works so it must work!

    ROFLMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I borrow that note and send it to my body???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum Bone's comment made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete