Thursday, August 25, 2005

I guess I should say something...

Well Monday was my 13th wedding anniversary. Dh got me flowers and two rabbit figurines for my collection...not too shabby. We went out to dinner Sunday night at Steak & Ale...kind of a tradition. On our first date we went to a Steak & Ale in Tampa, so now that we live fairly close to one again we make the trip. One of these days we should probably watch Dances With Wolves 'cuz we went to see that on our first date too and haven't bothered to see it again since. Maybe we weren't all that impressed?
Tuesday DD & I went to see how life in 1887 was. The folks there act as if it is really back in time. The school-marm gave us girls a hard time for coming to school in our pantaloons instead of dresses. :O Although she didn't tease the boys for wearing shorts instead of long pants...hummmm
Wednesday DH went out of town. So DD & I have been letting the housework go and doing whatever we want. hee hee. We went to dinner at Boston Pizza and sat outside to eat...it was great! We will have to take DH there sometime as we always complain about restaurants being too cold in the summer.
Today we went to the Wildlife Experience. It was pretty nice, although some kids were messing with the volume on one of the exhibits and that was a pain in the ears. I'm glad that it was free for DD to get in though. It is more of a art museum than a learning about animals thing...I mean there is a lot to learn about animals there, but it doesn't seem that they really have their mind made up as to what it's suppose to be. I played this one computer game in the kids section and I don't think that any kid could do well at it. We'll go back next summer when it's free for DD again ;)
I suppose that I should break down and start to clean this office. We bought a bookshelf for it and can't even get it in here because there is too much stuff. off to clean...well maybe a little later ;)

1 comment: