Thursday, August 11, 2005

What a feeling!

I have so been slacking lately. Well, we've been busy doing other things and I've let my office get turned into a great big old dumping ground with lots of work hidden inside.

So last night at around 11pm (no less!) I went through all the piles of stuff in the office. Guess what? I found some checks to be deposited in what I thought was just paperwork. YIKES! Luckily I found them and even more lucky (for me anyway) it wasn't my money. hee hee!

So last night, all I did was re-organize all the piles. Checks for deposit, bills to pay, papers to file, trash. Then this morning, I made the deposits, wrote all the checks, filed all the papers and the trash is still sitting here...but it can go out too after I get off the computer. :D

It just feels so much better knowing that I don't have the checks & the bills still looming over my head. It helps a whole lot that I had a deadline to get this stuff done...I've got a meeting on Saturday with the folks who really own the money.

Now all I have to do is take out the trash and make my pot luck dish for the meeting.

Then... "tonight is T N O, yeah!...tonight is T N O, yeah!..." so I had better take a shower. hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment