You can still ask questions. These are just the answers so far.
Darly’s answers will be in bold. and my comments will be italicized.
Goofy Girl said...
What do you like being about a kid? One word: SLEEP OVERS !!!
What's something different about yourself? I don’t like spaghetti. She probably says this because I find it highly unusual that my kid doesn’t eat spaghetti. I mean what kid doesn’t eat spaghetti?
What's something in the world you'd like to change? Air plane prices and France not liking U.S.A. um okay. Well I understand the airplane prices…as she likes to travel…but the France/USA thing? Not so sure on that one. Perhaps she would like to go there and wishes they were more friendly to us?
The Meezers said...
Darly, does you like meezers - um, I mean kitties - or woofies better? I know you has a woofie, but doesn't you want a meezer - um, I mean kitty, too? - Miles I LOVE Kitties, but I can’t have one for 2 bad reasons. One: my woofie chases fast moving objects. Two: my dad won’t allow any more animals in the house…3 is our max capacity. I have another reason. Trina & Trudy. Cats are hunters by nature and while there are many many cats who get along just fine with rabbits, I just don’t want to risk it. Besides, we would have the dog chasing the cat and the cat chasing the rabbits…what a mess. And speaking of mess…you should see all the hair in our vacuum cleaner!
I'm trying to remember what I asked last year so I don't ask the same questions again!
Darly, what is your favorite thing about your Mom? Uuummm ‘cuz she loves me. gee, I would have thought that I have some better qualities than that. Ha ha
What is your favorite thing to do? PLAY!!! She likes to read a lot, make crafts and go shopping too.
Do you have any chores? yes clean my messy room !!! and clean up her messes in the living room, kitchen & the office. But she doesn’t do any of them. I have to threaten to vacuum up her doll shoes to get her to move!
1. What do you like being homeschooled? I have recess whenever I want! If you care what I like about it, I like that we learn what she’s interested in at her pace…I think she retains the info better.
2. Who's your best friend? Um…her name? E. edited by mom to delete friend’s full name. We’ve had this unfortunate problem of her best friends moving away. So E is NOT allowed to move. I hope her parents don’t mind. Hee hee
3. How excited are you about being in the wedding? Can you believe that it's coming up soon? I’m not too excited. And NO!!! LOL! I think she is getting nervous about her roll in the wedding. I think she needs to focus on the fact that she’ll get to see her cousins. It will be a fun trip…although, we really cannot plan to do vacationy stuff right now as we don’t know what the Bride has planned for us.
Darly...since I'm about to leave on a trip to Ireland, my only question involves traveling...
If you could pick one place in the world to visit, where would it be and why? Just one ?!? I guess England. hummm I think she might like Disney World better. LOL! But you did say the world. I would rather go to Germany…but I guess the language thing made her choose England. BTW: no one asked this, but Darly wants to be a librarian when she grows up.
Hi Darly, I'll ask you some more questions.
What's your favorite outfit to wear in the summer? A cute green t-shirt w/ blue hibiscus flowers on it and some shorts.
Are you a Harry Potter fan? Or is there another book you like better? I’ve never read Harry Potter, but I have a LOT of favorite books one is : DOG by Daniel Pennac. Darly tried to read HP#1 about a year or so ago. But she put it down and hasn’t gone back yet. We have #1-6 waiting for her here (I’ve read them ALL a few times). I expect that she’ll pick them back up soon…well as soon as she can since she’s busy reading her other favorites. She just finished up “Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator,” that’s the follow up to “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.”
PS: My sister didn't like pizza. We all thought that was weird. ;) this is the same sister who ruined your plans so she could have her “me” time with a glass of whine? (misspelled on purpose.)
Traveling Chica said...
Oh those are soooo cute! :)
1. What's your favorite book? I have a lot of fave books like the Judy Moody books. And Junnie B Jones, Animal Arc, American Girl, Ramona…etc.
2. Do you like summer or winter better? Summer. she’s her mom’s kid. Hee hee I can’t stand being cold and when it’s finally warm enough, I lay around outside like a lizard soaking in the sun…sometimes in the winter I’ll lay in front of a window if it’s sunny out.
I’m not too excited. And NO!!!
LOL I'm with you, Darly. This is fun. I think Darly should get to blog once a month :) I’m sure that Darly would like that a lot. She loves the comments from her thoughts. I guess that’s another way she’s like her mom. It’s fun to write something that everyone likes.