Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! :D

Now that I have your attention ;o) Hummm do I have mine?

My good friend Marsi and I were just chatting last night about getting some coffee together on Monday. And now that I think about it, we just grabbed a coffee and went antique shopping on Saturday. It seems that sometimes our lives just revolve around when we’ll get our next coffee fix. Honestly, I think for me it’s an appreciation for the flavor of the coffee more than an actual addiction to the caffeine. I don’t drink nearly as much as I hear that most of my friends do. (okay, maybe that’s a fib!)

When it comes to what makes a good cup of coffee, I’m sure we all have our different opinions. I know there are many out there who just love a good cup from that one coffee place (you know the one I’m talking about!) but honestly, for me I prefer to make up my coffee at home. I make it just how I like it and I don’t have to continue monkeying around with it.

The folks over at © The Coffee Growers Federation of Colombia - 100% Colombian Coffee – 2010 know what it takes to make a great cup of coffee. You can’t make a great cup of coffee unless you start with great beans! I guess that’s why there are so many brands of coffee that are 100% Colombian!
By visiting www.whatsbehindthebest.com, you'll have the opportunity to learn about the philosophy behind 100% Colombian Coffee and enter to win great prizes. The grand prize is $10,000! There are also weekly prizes of 100% Colombian Coffee…YUM!

The small print… In exchange for this post I was entered to win a supply of 100% Colombian Coffee and the $100 American Express gift card from The Coffee Growers Federation of Colombia and Mom Select.

If you are interested in participating in future MomSelect sponsored events and programs, register at MomSelect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment