Friday, September 17, 2010

Dinner?

Tonight's weird IM convo because getting up and walking to the other room is just too much work!

sorry for the LOLKitteh talk...we do that frequently here. I doubt it helps with spelling though.

Darly says: FEED MEH MOMMIE

RENEE says: U no how the oben works

Darly says: But i don't know how to makes chickens

RENEE says: read the package...duh!

Darly says: but packages can lie

RENEE says: but this one doesn't
preheat oven to 400.

Darly says: isn't u hungrie?

RENEE says: put chickie on foil covered cookie sheet
place in oben
set timer for 1/2 the time it says
when that goes off, flip the chickie
then set timer for other half (I did 20 last night)
20 total min

Darly says: Should I make something else?

RENEE says: then heat the potatoes, veggies & graby

Darly says: But I don't want gaby

RENEE says: you could make biscuits too.
I want graby!!!

Darly says: ZE U MAKE GRABY!

RENEE says: u no this goes on de blog...right?

Darly says: u no, at my house when i grow up, graby will be unheard of

RENEE says: rotflol! yeah right!

note: the child has NOT got up to make my chicken & gravy! It's frozen breaded chicken strips.

3 comments:

  1. child never did fix the dinner. sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROTFLMBO!!!! :-D Graby be good noms. Even the cats agree. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You spoil that girl ;)

    ReplyDelete