Thursday, March 12, 2015

Getting back into the game...

So right now our weekly schedule has changed.  Not that it was all that set before, but before I knew that Friday evening and Saturday would be busy with rehearsals.  We don't have that now.

I also used to have grocery shopping day tacked onto voice lesson day as we were already out of the house and I was showered and dressed.  But Darly has asked that we stop doing that because by the time we get to the grocery store it is packed with moms herding their cats while talking on their phones...and is frankly a mad house.  sigh

So here I sit on Thursday in my pj's dreading getting dressed so I can go to the store to buy all the stuff we are out of.  sigh

Anyone got any motivation???  One would think that the lack of lunch items and coffee for tomorrow would be motivation...but really not so much.  :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment