Well the director didn't like what we had for the costume parade. She was really upset that we hadn't followed her color scheme ideas... ummm kinda hard to do when you are relying on donations of fabric and clothing. She was also upset that the robes we had did not go to the floor... ummm safety issue as the kids have to climb the stairs to get on the stage and dance.
So now we are scrambling to finish up the projects we still needed to finish before and then add to and change the ones the director didn't like.
Oh and sometime I've got to figure out how to paint 22 t-shirts that I won't have until Friday.