Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oh Snow!

We have yet another snowy day here.  (ah there the trash truck has finally arrived!  I thought they might try to wait until tomorrow like they do for all holidays even though when we hired them they said they wouldn't do that.)
The weather folks all predicted 2-4 inches.  It has been snowing on and off since 5am.  I'm pretty sure that anyone can tell you that adds up to way more than just 4 inches! 
I've gone out to shovel 3 times, trying to get it cleared off enough that our very tiny bit of sun could melt off any new snow.  At 2pm I thought I had it conquered, but now at 2:40 more snow is falling.  So it looks as if I'm going to have to shovel again and then sweep the remaining snow off so that the sun can do it's job.

Sigh!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, and I thought everyone was going to get by with no snow this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've lost track of what number this snow fall makes. The weather folks still say we haven't gotten enough this year yet. :( I'm thinking "says who?"

      Delete
  2. Could you mail me some snow creme? Send it via refrigerated UPS truck.

    Thanks,
    Bone

    ReplyDelete