Friday, December 07, 2012

Lilly update

So today is 2 weeks post-op for Lilly.  She got to go in and have her staples removed.  She wasn't all that happy to go.  A bundle of nerves was more like it.  Even more nervous than when she goes in for her shots.

So the doc is happy with her progress.  She said that Lilly is doing better than she expected her to be at this point.  I had to rat Lilly out for jumping the retaining wall again.  I don't know how we are going to keep her from doing that other than actually walking her on the leash each time she goes out.  sigh...it is cold out there!

The doc said that her Mother in law had staples once and said that it was very painful to get them removed, but that the dogs don't even flinch.  Course I'm sure her MIL didn't have someone holding 3 of her limbs and holding down her head with their forearm.  ;)

Now Lilly keeps following me around the house.  It is very annoying.  I sure hope I don't actually trip over her.  Perhaps Lilly is upset with me for leaving her after we got back to go Christmas shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment