Monday, October 17, 2005

Image Scavenger Hunt

I saw this over at Jen's blog and it just looked like fun.

First you go to Google Image Search and look up the following categories. Post the first (appropriate) picture that comes up for each question. Have at it!-

The name of the town where you grew up:

Well this map actually shows where I grew up...not very imaginative, I know. I thought about posting the pix of the grave or the memorial brick, but those would have taken a whole lot of explaining.














-The name of the town where you live now:

But I prefer this pix:









-Your name:


I bet you thought that I would post Renee Zellweger! That's Renee O'Connor. See there are more of us out there! ;o)











-Your Grandmother's name (pick one):


Chu's Alberta English Angora by Betty Chu
Chocolate Tort Doe. Winner of 12 legs, 3 BOBs and Best in Show. Best Overall Wool in 1995 ARBA National Convention.

most of the images for Alberta were either of Alberta Canada or taken in Alberta Canada. So when I found this little sweety, I had to grab it! My other grandmother is Catherine...zzzzz




-Your favorite food: I don't know why but my computer or the internet is not letting me post any more pix here. I had a nice pix of a steak from www.omahasteaks.com here.

-Your favorite drink: And here I would have a Pepsi, but I would also have water
-Your favorite song: I'm not sure what song I would have here... I like a lot
-Your favorite smell: Vanilla

1 comment: