Thursday, October 27, 2005

Where did the week go? It's Thursday again...


Thirteen Things about Renée

  1. Oh my... let's see. Last Thursday we did a field trip to the Plains Conservation Center. Apparently we ended up in the right group as our friends told us that one of the ladies was very cranky and we missed all of that. LOL
  2. Friday we got very lucky again as we went to Chadfield for a guided hike and our tour guide was AWESOME! The kids learned so much...like why it's a very bad idea to use Indian tolite paper as tolite paper... trust me, you don't wanna go there!
  3. Saturday I sewed Darly's Halloween costume. It came out great and she is so tickled to have it. She can wear it tomorrow to a party.
  4. I agreed to let DH go to Vegas... but he has to talk to me first. HA HA!
  5. Sunday I agreed to teach two more Sunday School lessons... "why, oh why doesn't anyone else want to do this?"
  6. We also went to MIL's house where DH proceded to do her yardwork. MIL said he didn't have to, but he insisted... My friend calls this "argument 12b"
  7. Monday we went to a fun coop class on making beaded charm bracelets. Darly loved it...she's so crafty.
  8. We also had gymnastics... and DH came to talk to me. He was sure ticked about it. But he did talk.
  9. I thought that I had the easy answer for our problems, but DH says it's not that simple. He says that I'm not the same person that he married. DUH! neither is he for me. I've learned to live with him. I guess it's that thing where "Women marry a man hoping that she can change him into the man she wants and Men marry a woman hoping that she'll never change." But what I'm seeing is that he doesn't like that I became a mother and started giving my attention to the baby. Hummm... I didn't do this by myself. It wasn't even my idea.
  10. Tuesday saw my counselor who told me that it will probably be a long time before I see DH putting any real effort into this. GRRRR! Why must I do all the work?
  11. Wednesday we went to park day and had lots of fun. The winter park is really nice and only one kid fell into the creek... he wasn't trying too hard to stay out of it.
  12. My pumpkins that I picked early (to keep them from freezing in the frost) are all orange now... I hope that means that they are ripe. I've got big plans for these babies!
  13. Today is the last day of the www.KLOVE.com pledge drive. I actually got a call from the morning DJ's asking me to pledge. I had already done so online.

That's 13! Wow that isn't as hard as it sounds. If you're reading this, you should try it too. You don't have to spill as much of your guts as I have... we'll still love you just the same. :D


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. Jen's Hoard

2. Texas_Ivy10(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:45 PM

    i'm reading this and i did it too!
    i've got big plans for my pumpkins too, but they don't know it yet;)
    as for the squirrels who having been eating one of them, i've got big plans for them as well!

    ReplyDelete