Monday, October 31, 2005

Don't have the cute template...

but I am thankful for a bunch of stuff...so I wanted to post that.

Here's what I'm thankful for today

1. Today's Halloween! and it's supposed to be warm (for a change!)

2. We had a great weekend.

3. DH seemed happier than he has been in a long time.

4. DH & I were dancing together last night and we made the kid & the dog jealous...hee hee!

5. I'm healthy!

6. I don't have any boy children (teaching Sunday School yesterday was an experience!)

7. Most of the ladies that I work with in LLL are great (there are only a few that get on my nerves)

8. The procrastination of others means that I don't have to work. :D

9. That even procrastination is in my nature, I'm able to "force" myself to get my jobs done.

10. That I have so much to be thankful for...especially my family...my biggest blessing.

2 comments: