Sunday, May 30, 2010

Making good on my threat!

DH isn't a fan of being on my blog.  But today he deserves the spotlight and I told him I would do this...so here it is.

Today we went to the Rockies game.  When we arrived at the parking lot and parked; I started to place the sun shield up in the windshield.  Apparently, that made it too dark in the car for DH so he... um let me jump ahead first and then come back to this.

As we are walking from the car to Coors Field, DH realizes that he has left his sunglasses in the car.  We hadn't gone that far really and he could have run back to the car to get them, but instead he decides to blame ME for him forgetting the glasses.  now back to where I was before...

When I placed the sun shield up on the car apparently it made the car too dark for DH and he took off the sunglasses, leaving them in the cup holder (because I haven't bought a clip for them yet).  So DH is implying that the reason HE forgot HIS sunglasses is that I made the car too dark for him to keep them on.

I rolled my eyes at him, but they were behind sunglasses.  I then told him that this was SOOOOOOOOOOO going on my blog.  He didn't seem to care.

However, lucky for DH we found that our seats were in the shade today and he didn't really need the sunglasses.  We were all relieved because the last time we went to the Rockies game our seats were not in the shade and it was unbearably hot.  Today was almost too cold.

Unfortunately, the Rockies lost 3-4 to the Dodgers...but we kept Manny Ramirez from scoring.  YAY!

3 comments:

  1. My fantasy team and I thank you for keeping Ramirez from scoring. The guy in my league who has him is sooooooooooo annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious, we always get the blame, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with DH, how is that not your fault? :) Loved the line about rolling your eyes behind your sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete