Thursday, November 03, 2005

What? It's Thursday again already???



Thirteen Things about Renée


1…. Wow! That week went fast! I'm so out of it this week, DH stayed home Tues and I've got my days all messed up. Dh needed to get his car emmisions tested and then went to MIL's house to do yard work...but brought home 2 bags of her leaves for my compost heap! Yay! isn't that a lovely gift? hee hee (actually, I thought it was quite nice of him... my strawberry plants are loving him right now.)

2. My computer is making chunking noises (terrible things are downloading themselves onto my computer w/o my knowledge) and making my 'puter freeze up. NOT GOOD! Must remember to run anti virus & spyware.

3. Apparently, I'm a HUGE Control Freak. Well at least my counselor thinks so. This all comes from me telling him that I told DH that he could go home and hand out candy on Monday night instead of coming to talk to me. I should have asked DH if he wanted to talk or go home to hand out candy like he said that he wanted to do a few weeks ago when I originally told DH that I wanted him to come and talk to me. When will I ever learn?

4. Oh this freezing up is really ticking me off. Half the time I can't even see the typos that I'm making on this list!!! I so need a new 'puter! So freeze up all you want, stupid 'puter...you're history soon! bawha ha ha ha ha!

5. Things with DH seem to be going really well lately. Of course he's sick right now so he won't kiss me (no germ spreading) but he did play our song on the sterio and we danced to it. We made Darly & the dog jealous of us...he he.

6. hummm... only at #6? I guess I can talk about foreign languages that I know... I know a little spanish (lived in FL), a little korean (lived there too!), a little german (DH's family is german), a little french (failed that in college), and a little latin (took that in high school). ouuuu you just learned a whole lot about me there! ;o)

7. since last Thursday, we went to a Halloween Party on Friday...and then to the grocery store in our costumes... I'm not sure that anyone noticed. hummm...

8. On Halloween we went to a party, Darly had gymnastices class but only 3 other girls showed up... so they wore her out very well! I left the class to go & buy dinner so that I didn't have to cook...it lasted us 3 nights. Yay, no cooking!

9. Dh took Darly out for trick or treat and they had a lot of candy. And since DH said to give each kid only 1 piece of candy, we still have a lot of candy from our hand out bucket. Anyone want some?

10. I should figure out how to get rid of the carmels before they are all riding on my hips.

11. I worked out for 10 minutes today, but I climed the stairs a whole bunch too...it was laundry day.

12. Darly was sick this am. Don't know what was up with that. She did that a few weeks ago too...really weird. Puked until empty, took a nap and all fine again. Eating like nothing ever happened. I wonder if she's getting into something or if she keeps (like we suspect) drinking old milk from the frig.

13. My counselor wants to talk about my parents next week. Oh boy! I come from a long line of disfunctional families!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Jen's Hoard
2. Texas_Ivy10
3. The lady who started this all...Leanne
4. Audra
5. Shake it Like a Polaroid Picture
6. uzicue
7. Jessica
8. Star
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. comment links accepted!



7 comments:

  1. Oh no, Darly's sick again? Poor thing :-(

    We do the opposite with Halloween candy. Yesterday I said, "Eat up, whatever's left tonight is going in the trash!" It's gone, gone, gone forever! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wayyy too much chocolate to just hit the trash.
    Dh would have a stroke...he thought weird thoughts when I mentioned that some people actually do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:59 AM

    hey, i'm just making it over here friday morning, i have issues with my computer at night, it's called kids!!!
    i know what you can do with your caramels, i have a recipe for a turtles cheesecake i'm going to try, it's chocolate with swirls of caramels and it's definitely going to go to my hips, but, mmmmmmmm, caramels. what is it about those little candies anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your little one is feeling better soon!

    (Those dang butterfingers here at my house, you are what you eat, you know!)

    Thanks for joining in, hope to see you again next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love caramels too! I also hate talking about my dysfunctional family. I'm 41 years old - shouldn't I just be over it already?

    I hope your little one stays better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caramels are tough to resist. Thanks for the visit.Here's my 13.
    http://wedsoff.com/2005_11_01_wedsarchive.html#113098344732686486

    ReplyDelete
  7. Halloween is a great time to get a lot of candy!

    ReplyDelete