Wednesday, February 15, 2006

42 Things about Me

Shamelessly copied from Running2ks.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:45 am. I heard DH leaving and rushed to kiss him good bye. He lets me sleep in the AM.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, but I’ll take the pearls too (got fakes of both for VD day and love them!)

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Madagascar

4. What is your favorite TV Show? Good Eats

5. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee

6. What is your middle name? Darlene <-that’s actually where Darly’s handle comes from. Darly isn’t her real name or even part of it.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican

8. What foods do you dislike? Peanut butter

9. Favorite Potato Chip? Lays Cheddar & Sour Cream!

10. What is your favorite CD at the Moment? I don’t listen to my CD’s much…mostly KLove I would probably love a Newsboys CD

11. What kind of car do you drive? 1994 Ford Explorer

12. Favorite sandwich? Turkey Ranch & Swiss at Quiznos

13. What characteristics do you despise? Mis-directed rudeness

14. What are your favorite clothes? Fuzzy sweaters

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Europe or Hawaii…I really wanna see the volcanos!

16. What color are your eyes? brown

17. Favorite Brand of Clothes? I’m not into brands…I’ll take whatever fits!

18. Where would you want to retire to? The beach

19. Favorite time of day? Evenings with the hubby

20. Where were you born? Barksdale AFB, LA

21. Favorite sport to watch? none

22. Coke or Pepsi? Water!

23. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night

24. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with everyone? I’ve got Girl
Scout cookies for sale!

25. What did you want to be when you were little? I had NO IDEA! As I got older, I thought that I wanted to be a lawyer and later work with animals (vet?)… but it
wasn’t until Darly was born that I figured out that I had always wanted to be a mom.

26. What is your best childhood memory? Going to Girl Scout camp

27. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Babysitter, animal sitter, paid trick-or-treater (kinda like babysitting), Arby’s, Gift shop, Registrar’s office at college, waitress, more fast food places, copy & mail room of electric company’s main office (we didn’t make the power there, just sold it.), receptionist & later accounting for a property management company (we supplied the staff for apartment complexes & paid their bills for complexes that were owned by the bank.), Church Secretary, volunteering at Church in the office, Mom, LLL Leader, Homeschooler, treasurer for LLL, Field trip planner for Homeschooling group

28. Piercings: 2 in each ear

29. Ever been to Africa? no

30. Ever been toilet papering? Just last year we did
Jen’s house! My first ever.

31. Been in a car accident? Yes. Dad rolled the van & I rear-ended a car once.

32. Favorite day of the week? Sunday

33. Favorite restaurant? Steak & Ale

34. Favorite flower? Pansies in my garden

35. Favorite flavor of ice cream? Vanilla, but I also like Caramel Caraboo

36. How many times did you fail your driver’s license? None… never missed more than one question.

37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? None, I couldn’t spend that much money ever!

38. Bedtime? Between 10 & 2 depends on what’s going on.

39. Last person you went to dinner with? Darly at Applebees

40. What are you listening to right now? “All in the Serve” Michael W. Smith on KLove.

41. What is your favorite color? Purple

42. How many tattoos do you have? Zero

No tagging–play as you’d wish

2 comments:

  1. I've been making my 100 list and I sure could have used these questions as prompts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on my 100 list, too. I loved to watch Good Eats, too. Alton Brown has a way of explaining things simply, doesn't he?
    :)

    ReplyDelete