Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thursday 13: Bunnies!


Thirteen Things about Bunnies!


These are all pictures of rabbits available for adoption from the Colorado House Rabbit Society.

1. Dudley


2. Dempsey


3. Wesley


4. Benny


5. Mara


6. Aurora


7. Emilio


8. Happy


9. Dwight


10. Fynn


11. Elmo


12. Luna


13. Alfred

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



22 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why Dudley's name insists on being off to the side. It's all formatted exactally the same. I guess it's a Blogger thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!
    my tt is up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to make sure Bone knows about these. I had a friend who had bunny named Thunder. She was storm cloud colored and thumped her foot a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice rabbits -- what color is Mara? is she(?) a red?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so cute! I'd take 'em all if the cat wouldn't misbehave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:50 AM

    awww, how come there are so many bunnies? we had a bunny living under our deck for part of the winter, then we adopted our dog from a shelter. last time i saw the bunny was that day, his little tail bouncing very quickly out of our backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww...so cute. But Happy doesn't look happy. Does he always look so down in the dumps?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely.

    I use to have 10 rabbits... but now I have none :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're lovely. What happened to their owners?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a cute idea for a T13! I wouldn't mind a bunny, but Davin is deadly allergic. Ok, not deadly, but definitely "hively" allergic.

    I hope they find homes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great names for cute bunnies.

    All of my daughter's teddy bears are named Happy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just awesome and so unique for a T 13.

    Thanks for dropping by my celebration T 13 this week.

    I've really enjoyed the picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, now I'm longing for a bunny! However, I don't think he/she would get along well with our 2 cats. Or maybe the other way around. :-)

    Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute, cute, cute, love little bunnies, we have one that hangs around outside our house occasionally. My list is up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww! LOVE the short-eared lop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww, how cute...but I think my fav is Wesley (only cause I really love that name!).

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want the... um.. I'll take 'em all! How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are so cute! that's why I cannot eat anyone related to them...! thanks for visiting, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All great names that fit well. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Mother's Day Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a gweat collection of wabbits!

    ReplyDelete