Wednesday, September 28, 2005

7 Answers to 7 Questions

I've got a few minutes and I noticed Jen tagged me so I thought I'd give it a go. I don't know how to do the ... thingy so you get the see the whole thing here...

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. update my will.
2. try really hard to be happily married.
3. Go back to Hawaii.
4. Get my log cabin.
5. Admit my past to my DD, so hopefully she won't make the same mistakes.
6. Have a grandkid, at least.
7. Give my DD the best education so she can be whatever she wants to be when she grows up.

7 things I can do:
1. I can sew pretty good halloween costumes.
2. I can cross stitch just about anything, although I haven't touched one since 1996.
3. I can do a pretty darn good job of singing along with almost any song that I like.
4. I can help women breastfeed their babies.
5. Help my kid learn anything she wants to know, and learn a lot myself in the meantime.
6. Remember a lot of useless trivia.
7. I can quote classical literature as an analogy.

7 things I cannot do:
1. Shut up while I'm ahead. <-sorry to borrow that one from Jen, but I suffer from foot in mouth too.
2. Get my stupid shower clean!
3. Have everything that I want.
4. Get the whole house clean at the same time. <-share that with Jen too
5. Talk Darly into trying new foods.
6. Burn candals in my house when DH is at home.
7. Keep very organized.

7 things that attract me to another person:
1. Right
2. Now
3. Isn't a
4. Good Time
5. For Me
6. To Answer
7. This Question.

7 celebrity crushes:
I don't really do crushes... much. ;o) But Pierce Brosnan is a hottie! (note: my DH doesn't look ANYTHING like that...oh well!)

7 Things I say the most:
1. I love you.
2. Is this where this belongs?
3. Lilly! Get In HERE!
4. I can't see the coffee table!
5. Lord Help Me!
6. This can't live here.
7. Thank You, Jesus.

7 bloggers I am tagging:
If your name isn't listed below and you are reading my blog, then YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
HA HA HA! Actually I don't know of anyone else who is reading this blog, so if you are SAY SOMETHING, PLEASE! :D
Julie
Renee
Lady
Sheri
Dawn
Scott
Aimee

4 comments:

  1. Apparently you're hiding your mess, because I didn't see any evidence of it when I was there!

    I can't get my shower clean either. Oh for the days of actual porcelain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I love this house...lots of very big closets. ;oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am slowly doing this thingy, but I do have to keep changing every thing as not to appear to offend anyone. Some people take everything so personally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh-oh--now I've been tagged twice! I'd better do it, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete