Wednesday, September 28, 2005

It figures!

Your Career Type: Conventional
You are orderly and good at following a set plan.
Your talents lie in working with written records and numbers in a systematic, orderly way.
You would make an excellent:
Bank Teller - Bookkeeper - Court Clerk Mail Carrier - Post Office Clerk - Secretary Timekeeper - Title Examiner - Typist I've done everything in this color, at least sort of.

The worst career options for your are artistic careers, like comedian or dancer.

3 comments:

  1. oh well at least if times get hard, i can become a handy man!
    Seems to be quite accurate a test, but I am sure lots of people will disagree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine said I was an artist, and the opposite of you. I think "artist" may be a euphemism for "flaky."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the "artsy" side of you Jen, but I don't find you at all flaky. We've discussed flaky people before and that's not you at all.

    And Scott, a handy man is handy to have around. ;o)

    ReplyDelete