Monday, March 13, 2006

Oh Pooh!

I've done it again. I am such a procrastinator and it's catching up to me now.

I put off balancing the check books since December, but that turned out okay for me. Two of the books balanced perfectly and the third one was off by just a penny. Yay! I don't mind a missing penny.

But where I've really messed up is that Wednesday is the deadline for my homeschooling group's newsletter and I'm in charge of planning our field trips. I thought I was all that and a bag of chips because I had picked out 3 trips in January and had made the initial contacts on them by email...all three said that I had to call to reserve the trips though, darn it! Why can't they do these things by email? So I of course called them right away...NOT! And now I've got to call them all tomorrow morning so that Darly & I can go to the museum tomorrow and have fun.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I do wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have DSL yet? ;)

    Here's the link for the automatic link. Comes in handy for T13! Go here!

    ReplyDelete