Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Its on my "to do" list!



Items on my to do list for today:

Laundry
take down Christmas trees
clean rabbit cage
wait for book delivery
buy groceries


Items actually done @2:00pm:

Laundry started
Christmas trees down and put away
got books
vacuumed bottom floor of house because of tree needles

I need to run to the grocery store right now because I hate when it gets busy.

What I finished yesterday:

Laundry done and mostly put away...the air dry are still hanging in the laundry room.
Darly vacuumed her room.
We went to Wal-Mart and got almost everything on my list except for DH's deoderant...they don't carry it there. I also need to run to the grocery for all the stuff that wasn't on my list...doh!


So the poor bunnies had to go another day in their dirty cage. But before you get too upset with me...their cage is 5 foot by 8 foot, so its not like they're wallowing around in their own filth. But their litter box does need to be emptied. Today's plans of going to the movies got canceled so I can take care of them today.

And for those of you commenting about the Christmas trees. I normally keep my trees up until Jan 6th. And I had brought up the boxes and taken the ornaments off the trees (we have 3) but I hadn't bothered to take the boxes back down or to finish the job because frankly I don't like getting poked a bazillion times while removing the lights and squashing the branches back so they fit in the box. I have a friend who just stores her tree assembled in her basement with a sheet over it...but I know that DH would have a cow if I suggested that.
So the trees are completely disassembled and the boxes are under the basement stairs. Outta sight outta mind until next Thanksgiving.

9 comments:

  1. I found this link somewhere, I think Karin of Heart Songs posted it.

    http://www.rememberthemilk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're good on your to do list!! Want some of mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this link somewhere, I think Karin of Heart Songs posted it.

    http://www.rememberthemilk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wI found this link somewhere, I think Karin of Heart Songs posted it.

    http://www.rememberthemilk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this link somewhere, I think Karin of Heart Songs posted it.

    http://www.rememberthemilk.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got *so many* rabbit cages to clean... saturday, for sure -- I hope the bunnies can wait that long!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:38 AM

    you still had your christmas tree up???
    yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Echoing "Better Safe Than Sorry...":

    Christmas Tree is still up? I'd be sick of it by now! I know of someone, though, who kept her fake tree up all year and made decorations for it for every major holiday (Valentines, St. Patrick's Day, etc.).

    Quite unique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take down Christmas tree? LOL!

    An Island Life
    http://islandlife808.com

    ReplyDelete