Friday, October 26, 2007

comment answering post

Comments for: Gone - Toby Mac

LadyBugCrossing said...
I LOVE that song!! It's one of my favorites!!

Mine too! Although my favorite by him right now is "Burn For You" but I couldn't find a decent video of it. There were quite a few of him singing it in concert but of course the folks there couldn't get the crowd to shut up! LOL!"


Jen said...
Oh crap, for a second there I thought you were saying that Toby Mac had died...

It took me a second to figure out what you were talking about. LOL! Unfortunately YouTube posts the titles on these. I guess I should have gone in and put quotes around the song title huh? Hope I didn't scare you too much.




Comments for: Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow


Jen said...
Bill Nye is back on TV? I'll have to search for it and get him on the DVR. I haven't seen his show in AGES!!!!

I didn't wake up in time to see what the title of the show was. I just know it was Bill Nye. This particular show showed how to make blown glass, paper and swords...then I went to bed.

Lynn said...
I love Bill Nye The Science Guy Bill Bill Bill Bill... You reminded me that I haven't gotten a pumpkin yet.

I gave you another award;~)

I love Bill Nye too...which is why I stayed up another 20 minutes watching him. Our grocery store still had lots of pumpkins yesterday so you should find one easily. And I saw that award. I need to figure out how to put them all on my sidebar and get more time at the computer so I can share the love. Thanks!


Kailani said...
I read somewhere that you tend to memorize things more quickly if you relate it to a tune/song. I guess the same goes for retention.

I didn't use a song to remember these...just kept repeating them over and over. See we could get extra credit in the class for all of them that we could remember...and I NEEDED the extra credit because this teacher spent a lot of time having us figure out the symbolism which I still feel was HIS opinion on what the symbolism meant (cuz my answers didn't match his...which is why I needed the extra credit. LOL!) So the more we had memorized, the more points we got. I also had to learn "Bubble, Bubble..." and "Out, Out damn spot!" And still I wonder why.

TC said...
Sounds like Darly is really in control of your social life ;-)
Just wait until you're a parent. ;-) Everyone's social life is controlled by who they hang out with. If you're in college, it's your classmates. If you're in the work force, it's your co-workers. If you're a homeschooling stay at home mom, it's your childen's friend's mothers. At least in my case, I'm having lots of fun and learning new things all the time.


.:mar said...
You amaze me every time I come over :)

I'm in awe of you also. Love the awesome pictures from your country...it's such a pretty place that you live in.


Goofy Girl said...
Sounds like a fun trip to the farm, I like seeing the animals!

We love the farm. Darly kept asking before we went if we could go pet the goats. and while we were there this time one of the employees had one of the 2 week old goats out so that the kidschildren could pet her. So Darly was in real love. I of course wanted to pet the rabbits...but the way they have them pened the rabbits don't have any contact with humans so they're ferral. But they're still very cute!


Heather said...
Such a busy homeschooling... I mean UNschooling mom!

Bill Nye... LOL What on earth was your TV doing on at 3:00am! LOL

And having lots of fun too! LOL! Ummm the reason the TV was on at 3am was I fell asleep on the couch watching TV and Your daughter was keeping my daughter up to that hour ;-) . I went to where they were playing and asked them if they knew what time it was. They thought it was only 12 am. When I told them to go to bed they both whined that they were just starting a new game and they weren't tired! Then they kept the lamp on so I have no idea how long they were in bed still playing!

4 comments:

  1. RYC: Hee hee! I don't care WHO sleeps in my bed, as long as it's not every night, and as long as they leave me some ROOM!

    Kaywinnet's been sleeping with Maya and Sage mostly. When Davin chased her off last night, he said, "Come on Kay Kay, let's go find your sisters!" So, I think Davin sees them as being equal, that's bad, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just stopping by to catch up on your blog and say thanks! for being such a loyal reader and commenter on mine!

    As always, you've got so much going on! How is the house cleaning out going? Your house always looks so beautiful, I can't imagine you have much to do! :)

    Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops...sorry I missed your last few posts. I promise to be better. Have a great day! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle brought home a baby minature pumpkin from Sunday school today...so I guess I'm off the hook. lol

    ReplyDelete