Tuesday, October 02, 2007

She thinks I'm nice!

...guess I've got her fooled ;o) Just kidding.

I was using my handy dandy "Next" button from Google Reader and when I hit Ladybug Crossing I found out that she awarded me with this...




She says I make her smile. Awe Shucks! LOL!

Well now the fun of passing this little beauty on to my friends and nice bloggers...so let me see...who deserves this and who hasn't aready received it?

Well my first choice would have to be Goofy Girl! Not only is Goofy Girl a top rate commenter on my blog, she also helps me keep it running great. she saw my plea for help when I messed it up and fixed it for me. She's great and she's also almost a doctor. A very busy gal and a huge sweety!

My next choice is gonna be Heather. She's a new friend that God brought into my life but it's like we've known each other forever and even our kids get along great...in fact I've got her daughter going on day two here. It should be fun to try to separate these two tomorrow. hee hee

Third I've gotta give this to Jen since she's the whole reason I'm even blogging in the first place. Seems a while back Jen had a coop class for adults on setting up your own blog...but did I sign up for it??? NOPE! LOL! I'm such a slacker. Instead I just asked Jen how to do it later...probably on the phone or by email. And can you believe this? I didn't think that I would ever post anything...HA HA HA! Now you can't shut me up. LOL! Thanks so much Jen.

And for any of you who comment here that haven't already received this award, please know that I just didn't name you cuz I didn't know if you got it yet or not. i love ya all and you deserve this award too...so please go ahead and take one, I've got plenty. hee hee love virtual stuff huh?

see ya around.

8 comments:

  1. I didn't think that I would ever post anything...HA HA HA! Now you can't shut me up.

    ROFL

    Renee, you crack me up :)

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are definitely one of the nicest bloggers around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay congratulations to you! :)

    And thank you for the award. :) That's very sweet of you and I'm always here if you need some help with the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! So well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations...you sure are one nice blogger and I can't think of anyone who deserves this award more than you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I GOT AN AWARD?!?!?!? YAY!!!!! I will post it tomorrow ;) Thanks... I think you are pretty awesome too. God is great! :) He knew just what WE needed when he connected us with an annoying dog LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some reason, "nice matters" reminds me of the Seinfeld where Elaine is in the Bizarro World.

    Elaine: "Kevin and his friends are good people. They read."

    Jerry: "I read."

    Elaine: "Books, Jerry."

    Jerry: "Oh... big deal!"

    ReplyDelete