Friday, October 19, 2007

progress

okay. Here's where I'll be posting my progress on getting my house cleaned.


Items to do:
Have Darly clean her room (saving this for the day she gets here)will need this again...but got a major portion of junk cleared out!
Guest room closet.
Guest bedroom...new sheets, towels, etc
weird closet
my closet not really necessary, but I was on a roll!
Bathroom (saving this for right before she gets here)
Clean dining room and put out table cloth
Family room - get Darly's stuff out of there and dust bunnies
Office
Kitchen <-got started on this!
laundry
downstairs bathroom DH did this one!

Mom's arrival has been pushed up to Friday, but I don't know if I'll see her until Monday...seeing as no one is answering their phones.

6 comments:

  1. Cleaning out closets is great, but if you still have 30 days, I wouldn't bother dusting or cleaning the bathrooms yet...you'll just have to dothem again before she comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...you forget the part where you come to my house and clean it. I guess it belongs after "downstairs bathroom." You know you're making all of us feel like house cleaning failures. :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the ticker starts ;)

    At least you are seeing progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like quite the task best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wise to leave Darly's room for last ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, at least you got the closets cleaned. That's one of the hardest parts for me.

    kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete