Monday, October 01, 2007

comments to party post

The Meezers said...
my mommy likes doing that kind of stuff too.

Mommy says to tell you that the red-eye-fixer-thing doesn't always work on kitty eyes - in fact in that pikshur of Sammy it would only werk on his left eye. so the pikshur would haf been really weird.

Miles

Hey Miles! Sounds like your mommy & I could be good friends. Sorry the red eye fixer doesn't work so well on kitty eyes. It's a very good picture of Sammy...the red eyes just make him a bit scary. maybe that's the look now adays.

Sylvia said...
Funny, I just sent Peter to go clean his room this minute.

Kindred spirits...I think so.

Oh, and thanks for the Time Warp yesterday. I needed that.

Hey Sylvia, good to see you. LOL! If only I could get her to clean up the rest of her mess. Any you're totally welcome for the Time Warp...glad to be of service. I just wish I could have found one that wasn't so dark.

TC said...
I want to have a sleepover!

I'm totally thinking about having a grown up sleep-over when DH goes outta town sometime. I think it would be really cool. His next scheduled trip is ... well he hasn't told me yet. hee hee, but I'll keep you posted.

Lynn said...
Sounds like fun for Darly, and sounds like it would be tiring for you;~) BTW, did the LLL transition happen yet?

First YES the LLL transition has taken place. I just need to send her one deposit that didn't get saved to the jump drive and we're all set. I just got the paperwork from the bank today to finish the process for switching it over to the other gal (they mail you a copy to your old address to make sure someone isn't trying to steal your identity.)

And about this being tiring for me...I must be a really bad sleep-over mom host cuz I just go to bed and let the girls stay up as long as they want to. I trust my kid and the kids we have over here to not do anything too terrible and after I konk out they do have to be quiet (or I turn into the "screaming mom") but it's their problem if they stay up too late. So far we haven't had any problems. Oh and I have the girls sleep in the basement so regular talking noise doesn't carry to my bed. So far it has worked well for us. I supose if things change we'll have to lay down some rules about this...but so far, so good.

1 comment:

  1. Pillowfights and all? :) I'm sooo there.

    (Think Darly will come yell at all of us in the middle of the night to go to sleep??)

    ReplyDelete