Friday, March 23, 2007

Guess what!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


They're here!

Today on our way home we stopped by Wally world and they were in.

Darly loves them (as seen in the above photo!) She was shocked at how well she can see now...as well as I can.

Dh tried them on when he got home and it made him see better...which means it's time for him to go see the eye doc...his lasik is not as good as it was. *sigh*

As you can see in the picture, Darly put the fingernail stickers on the lenses. And she's so happy.

Oh, here's the real photo. The one above was just being silly.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. I thought the purple bling came with the glasses. They're so cool! She looks great!

    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stickers are great! When I was a kid, glasses for kids were U-G-L-Y, and I hated mine. I'm glad glasses are now more "kid-friendly." She is a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darly looks adorable in those glasses! I love the frames...good choice, and those fingernail stickers are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look wonderful!! Darly has such beautiful brown eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, Darly.

    I used to never wear my glasses (horrible frames were one reason), but now I prefer them to my contacts most days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...great look! And what a clever idea to put the fingernail stickers on the lenses to give them an added touch of glitz! Hmmm...maybe I need to start looking for just the right bling to add to my glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, I wish that my glasses growing up had been that cute! Adorable!!!

    I used to hate wearing my glasses and would practically refuse to be seen in them. I wear them a lot more anymore. Mostly because I like the frames better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look GREAT on her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can tell her that the entire editorial staff of The Scratching Post think she is totally cute with her new glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a good idea to bling out the glasses! She looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, she looks great! What a cutie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are adorable!! It's always amazing how well you can see with new -- or clean -- glasses!

    Congrats!
    LBC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! (Both girl and glasses, that is.) I'm glad she seems to like them.

    ReplyDelete