Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Answers to Comments from “What a Monday!”

Nicole said...
Oh, boy, I love it when the mice come out to play.
LOL! We mice love to play. I know we need to pick up some supplies for Darly’s camping trip and we’ll probably go see the Titanic at the museum.

Goofy Girl said...
Phew! Sounds like a busy time!! I think I must be an adrenaline junkie or something, cuz I thrive on this kind of insaneness! LOL But taking breaks like today are welcomed.

TC said...
Wow, sounds insane!!!

I think I'd say I'd prefer to work with the preschoolers than to answer that phone :) You take the preschoolers, I’ll take the phones any day instead. Hee hee I’m not a fan of a room of small kiddos. Taught DD’s prek Sunday school class and was not a happy camper. I suppose most of my problem was that we did the class in the playroom and the kids would just scribble through their art work so they could go play.

Lynn said...
One of my jobs when I was in college, was at an answering service. I remember my dads advice to me at the time, which was 'Just take one call at a time'. Sounds like you had a really crazy day. Twelve would suggest that you and Darly go shopping while DH is out of town. I like the way Twelve thinks! I hope we just shop and not buy too much though, cuz I would like to save the extra $$ that DH is earning on this trip for our trip to see my mom.

Jen said...
Man, I've had paying jobs where I didn't have to work that hard! I hope they really appreciate you :-) they do appreciate me, but their hands are tied really in how to reciprocate that. They’ve offered to take me to lunch, but by lunchtime I really need to get back to Darly.

5 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say I had the same problem today that you mentioned a couple of posts ago. Blogger wouldn't let me enter a title for my post.

    I searched around and apparently it's a widespread problem. They said to try clicking at the top of the title box to get a cursor to come up. That worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got mice!!!!! I must have missed something. I know 2 exceptionally good mousers for hire. (We're cheap.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you doing with dh out of town? Do you do anything special when that happens?

    When Davin is away, we don't really do anything. I keep thinking I'm going to super clean or something, but I end up feeling like I'm just keeping chaos at bay...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What???? Don't like playing with large groups of small kiddos??? Seriously?? I'd so rather take the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, girl. I loved your idea of a blog post of comments :-)

    BTW.. you're tagged. Yeah, I know... I can feel the love from here. :-)

    ReplyDelete