Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm so honored!




I am honored to say that I have been awarded "The Thoughtful Blogger Award" (seemingly also known as the Creative Blogger Award) by Lynn at A Tired Mama how thoughtful is that! I figured that I would post both awards.

For those unfamiliar with the award, here is a little explaination of the award:
The Thoughtful Blogger Award...
For those who answer blog comments, emails, and make their visitors feel at home on their blogs. For the people who take others feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. Also for all of those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping others bloggers design, improve, and fix their sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others.


I'm supposed to think of five creative/thoughtful people to give this award to...there are so many to choose from, and some that I would choose have already received the award...so, here I go: Traveling Chica, Ladybug, Bone, Barbara, Gina and to anyone else that I forgot to mention...consider yourself awarded...you can choose the Creative Blogger and/or the Thinking Blogger Awards...it's up to you, you are all worthy.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks, Renee.

    I hope people feel at home on my blog. As Jerry said to Kramer when he first moved in, "We're gonna be neighbors. What's mine is yours."

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is definitely you!

    kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!

    Maura

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely deserved it! Now I will have to go and check out your 'awardees'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You SOOOO deserve it! congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I said thanks on my blog, but realized I hadn't been over to visit :)

    This was super nice: thanks a lot.

    And um... do you think I could go to Girl Scout camp with Darly? I'll be real good...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, your blogging is both thoughtful and creative. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on winning an award Renee, well deserved.

    Thanks for awarding me too. You're a great blog friend.

    ReplyDelete