Sunday, July 08, 2007

blogger doesn't want me to have a title for this post??? weird. I'll keep trying, might give me time to come up with something new.

right now I am supposed to be doing the budget for LLL...I should have done this back in April, so you can see how important it is. LOL! Okay yes it is important but I've been putting it off very well. Like right now I'm blogging instead of working on it. I did print out our Profit & Loss statement...now I just have to transfer those numbers to the budget worksheet and guestimate what we'll want to spend for this year 07/08. loads of fun.

DH will be leaving sometime this week for a trip to Arizona. I hope he remembers to drink plenty of water (no Pepsi!) while he is gone. The trip is scheduled for Saturday but he may leave early. The advantages of leaving early are that he'll get to fly commercial and will earn some extra money. The disadvantages are that he'll be gone on two nights that I was planning on going out and I'll have to find someone to watch Darly for me. Fun!

Dh also informed me that if his brother doesn't visit that I should go over to MIL's house to mow her lawn for her. Not a big deal realy, it's just I've never used her mower before (yes, I do know how to mow a lawn...you'll be suprized to learn that in my past life I actually own and ran a landscaping company! Yes! Really!) But MIL's mower has it's own quirks (don't we all) so DH was explaining them to me.

Well all of that didn't amount to much to tell you. *sigh* Now I've gotta get back to that budget. bummer.

7 comments:

  1. An Island Review is a blogger blog and I've been having trouble with my titles,too. I keep clicking in the blank title box but can't get my cusor there. After about 30 tries it finally works! Good luck!

    Can you believe I've never mowed a lawn in my life?

    Kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll watch Darly fur ya! An' Rascal can mow the lawn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You owned a landscaping company?! Well, this is getting more interesting all the time :)

    What was it called, Jiffy Mow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI...the Blogger title problem is everywhere. According to someone in the Blogger Help Group, if you hover your cursor in the corner of the Title bar, it will turn into an Insert "I" and then you can click and enter a title...it worked for me.

    I don't blame you for avoiding the LLL budget...I just hate crunching numbers!!!

    Would you believe I've never mowed a lawn? I keep saying I want to but we dont have a lawnmower. If I lived closer to you, I'd certainly come volunteer to to your MIL's. ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally, if it was me, I would do anything to avoid having to do the budget...even mowing you MIL's lawn:~D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo... Budgeting. Fun stuff! :) good luck getting that done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this landscaping business deserves a post or two...

    ReplyDelete