Friday, March 21, 2008

LOL Spam!

Here's a copy of what was in my Spam folder this morning...

MyRewards SavingsTake control of your money in 2008 - You received this message by consenting to receive e-mail from MyRewardSavings on Jun 04, 2007 … 11:21 am Hummm I don't remember consenting to this MyRewardSavings thing...but I do know that I've already told them to take me off their list...that was probably my downfall...I confirmed that I was a real address, huh? bummer!

411TaxRelief Owe the IRS? - Ad Below Advertisement The following is an advertisement from 411Tax Relief Have you received a … 10:58 am I still don't know what if anything I owe the IRS...DH hasn't gotten around to filing our tax return yet cuz he was busy with that test for work...but he passed that and now has time for taxes, so we should know soon...well after Easter

Quality Pictures A brand new Red Sony Cybershot Digital Camera on us! - A brand new Red Sony Cybershot Digital Camera on us! List Manager 4H 7127 Hollister Ave., Suite … 10:44 am note that Hollister name. I don't have any this morning, but there are usually at least 3 spams from a Dan Hollister in this folder.

CompareAndSave Start saving today on your auto insurance. - Promo Below Advertisement Auto Insurance Coverage for less... Our postal address is 27881 La Paz … 9:17 am I was about to ask why they keep wanting me to compair rates, but I get that...they're hoping I find something cheaper with them and switch. But I'm very happy with my current insurer. I just wish they would all go away.

Minnie Delarosa It seemed like the natural next step. - Melanie loved the feeling of my huge tool in her mouth 9:17 am EEEEWWWWWWEEEE!!!!! I was trying to think of some tool that would be funny and everything I came up with can also be what they were thinking of (hammer, drill, screwdriver...why do guys think that way???) but then I got it! It's a HUGE Shovel! LOL!!!

ELifePolicy A Life Insured is a Life Secure. - Can't see images? Our postal address is 27881 La Paz, Suite G-157, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 In … 8:18 am Life insurance pictures...hummm???

Extra Income Process Rebates - If you can't read or see this email, Click Here To unsubscribe please go here or send mail to … 8:08 am don't get it.

UZOMA JOHN happy easter - Dear Sir, PLEASE STAND AS THE NEXT-OF-KIN TO MY LATE CLIENT (DR.Donald Jordan) I am John uzoma a … 8:04 am Ooooh the Nigerian scam...how many of these do you get a day?

Auto Insurance Rates Local auto insurance quotes. Get quotes now. - Can't see images? Fast, Professional Service Save up to $400 per year. Click Here for Free … 7:52 am

Free Phones FREE Pink Blackberry Pearl - I WANT MY PINK BLACKBERRY PEARL! I WANT MY PINK BLACKBERRY PEARL! If you wish to unsubscribe from … 7:38 am hummm You want a blackberry yet you're telling me how to get a free one.

3-in-1 Credit Report Did you receive your credit report? - This is an Advertisement. With Credit Diagnosis SM , you'll have access to all benefits of … 7:04 am nope, I don't need your credit report. Hey did you know that everytime your credit report is accessed it lowers your credit score? In my state if your report is accessed more than 3 times they send you a copy for FREE! sweet!

Platinum Credit Your Credit Line will be approved Seriously -- YOU ARE Preapproved for an Unsecured $75... - This is an Advertisement. Click here and enter your special approval code. APPROVAL CODE … 7:02 am oooh boy! just what everyone needs...more credit to mess up their credit score. LOL!

Thanks - Please Confirm JCPenney Gift Card Notice - Re: Please Confirm - $500 JCPenny® Gift Card 6:48 am uh no

University Opportunities New Choices from Kaplan University - Online Student Financial Aid Online Student Financial Aid Advance Your Career with a Kaplan … 6:33 am anyone ever hear of these folks? unfortunately I have heard of a friend of mine who got a degree from one of these "mail order universities" ...yeah, it's pretty much worthless.

DebtWipe You Could be DEBT FREE! - Ad Cleaning Debt is our Specialty. http://gmi-products.com/sedohr?e … 6:14 am they're going to pay off my debts??? oh how cool! Yeah right...

Seeking Marriage Sick of Dating? Want to Settle Down? - Sick of Dating? Want to Settle Down? List Manager 4H 7127 Hollister Ave., Suite 25A, #145 Goleta … 2:26 am Hey that's that same address...I can get a camera AND a Spouse from the same place...one stop shopping! This is better than WalMart!!!

WorldWinner Play Diner Dash online, over $250,000 won daily - Play Diner Dash online, over $250000 won daily If you received this message in error, or wish to … 1:48 am oooh fun, I can win money at a game I'm lousy at... I think not.

Collectibles Today Own a Replica of the First Mickey Mouse Watch! - Having trouble seeing the images? Click Here! [Click Now for the Mickey Mouse 1933 Watch Replica … 1:23 am how is a replica a collectible? Oh I get it, if enough folks buy one it makes it a collectible.

Antoine Mckenzie I wanted to increase my emotional bond by having sex. - Want a weapon the size of a rocket in your pants? Here is the answer 1:12 am we went from tools to weapons...what is with these guys??? I got one a few weeks ago calling it a Howitzer. And as Elaine would say "I don't know how you guys walk around with those things!"

Baseball Rewards RENEE receive two baseball tickets to any game. - If you are having trouble viewing this email, please click here to view it in your browser now … Did baseball season start already? I thought that was in the summer.



Well as you can tell, I find my spam very funny. Are there really enough folks falling for this stuff to make it profitable? I suppose that if it doesn't cost them anything to send it, just one answer makes it profitable. Bummer. I sure wish that it was illegal, course I wish everything that I hate was illegal. ha ha that would outlaw a ton of stuff. The world would be perfect if I ran it!

2 comments:

  1. Your mailbox looks like mine...
    xo
    LBC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I usually just end up with loads of ones offering to enlarge my penis... which should prove to be really interesting as I have no penis to enlarge.

    ReplyDelete