Thursday, February 05, 2009

Dazed & Confused

Last night Darly & I feel asleep on the couch while watching TV.  I woke up some hours later to some infomercial.
I got up and woke Darly for us to go to our beds.  Darly stood there for a bit looking for something...
I started going to the stairs and Darly was all upset because I was leaving her and she still couldn't find what she was looking for.
Darly: "Wait!  I can't find Mom!"
Me: "I'm right here"
Darly: "No, MY mom"
Me: "then who's mom am I?"

She gave me a dirty look and came anyway.  By the time she got to bed she was fine.

I think she was really looking for the skirt she had on earlier but took off before she went to sleep...it's still bundle up on the couch.

She is going to HATE me for posting this.  Bwahahaha!

8 comments:

  1. Awww, she was all confused! That's cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know from experience that if she gets into too deep of a sleep she's pretty much worthless when it comes to anything she says...brain just isn't firing right.
    So I knew we would be in for a bit of fun. I just didn't know it would be that funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! I can commiserate with her. i say some pretty stupid stuff in my sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BWHAHA!!! That's too sweet.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh don't worry, someday when Darly is able to blog whatever she wants, I'm sure she won't forget this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hhaha awww too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh she can blog most of whatever she wants now... if she wanted to tell you all about how I snore that would be fine with me.

    ReplyDelete