Saturday, November 19, 2005

Christmas Heart-Attack

I've managed to get a lot of my Christmas shopping finished already...YAY! See my earlier post about how I like to be all done by Thanksgiving...

So today since DH was taking Darly to a program, I thought that I would run out to Target and pick up a few items that I still needed. Well first off they didn't have everything that I was looking for. So instead of just zipping out to one store with 1 and 1/2 hours I had to hit 3 stores to get everything that I was looking for.

I get home with "time to spare" and rush upstairs to hide the items. Had to come up with another location to hide one of the items because it was so big. Run downstairs to hide the rest, realize that I forgot to close the closet door...run back up and shut the door...run back down and hear the garage door. Oh Crud! They're back already!

Manage to get everything outta site before they walk in. Whew!

Darly runs off somewhere and I tell DH that I had just run downstairs because I heard the garage door. He laughs.

BTW: There is a box of ordered stuff sitting right here in plain sight in the computer room that no one has said anything about. Why? you ask? Because the computer room is such a mess that no one can tell that it's a new box. LOL! Being a slob pays! HA HA HA HA

3 comments:

  1. I too would love to be finished with my shopping by Thanksgiving...but there are just too many great deals I get with the day after Thanksgiving sales! I hope to be done by this week though.

    So, good luck finishing, and hiding, your Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I love picturing you running and being stealthy. That's hilarious--and something I would do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in AWE. I haven't even started. Can you run my life for a while?

    ReplyDelete