Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My Christmas list...

Darly: done shopping! Although I did see a cool thing to get for her at Big Lots...hummm? Maybe next Monday. ;o)

DH: done shopping!

MIL: done, I think...I got her a gift card.

Mom & SD: done...got gift cards too. Mom's b-day is Dec 1st & got real present then.

DB & SIL: don't know yet... have one item

nephew/god child: don't know what to get yet, waiting for SIL to tell me...last year I did it on my own and SIL bought him the same thing! So I guess I chose correctly...just not fast enough!

Gift Exchange: I have an idea, but they were out of them...

Darly's God Parents: she's making a craft gift for them

Christmas cards: almost ready. DH wants to include a pix from his trip. I make a pix collage.

Other Sibs: we only exchange gifts when we're in the same town. Yay! Some don't even bother to send out cards... oh well.

2 comments:

  1. You are on FIRE! I'm still dragging my feet about writing cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fessing up about the cards: I have my address list on a Excel spreadsheet which will load itself into a label program. Then I use the same program to print up return address labels.
    I get the collage printed at Kinko's so it's nice and pretty...you can email them the file.
    Then I sign the store bought cards and put in collage...done.
    DH will sometimes write a note to his friends and I have one or two that I write something special in...that's it.

    ReplyDelete