Saturday, December 03, 2005

Me fertile?

I understand that there's some sort of contest going on about posting preggo pix. While I have no expectations of winning, I thought that I would dig these out... now lets just hope that I can figure out how to get them up here.
This is me at my first baby shower at about 36 weeks preg. Sorry it looks so bad. It was taken almost 8 years ago and I didn't know anything about this contest back then! ;o)

This is at my second baby shower (I got 3 woo hoo!) at 37 weeks.

I never made it to the 3rd shower as I delivered 3 days before it, but since it was for 2 other gals too they still threw it and I got all the loot I was supposed to.

3 comments:

  1. Awww see, now you look cute! When I was pregnant the only time pictures were taken of me were when I had no make up on, was as big as a house or when I was sitting on the couch with my feet on the coffee table and sweat pants pulled up to my knees because I was all hot and swelled in the feet. OY. I hide my preggo pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, look how cute you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They always do that hat thing. I love that dress. You look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete