Monday, December 05, 2005

Update: My Christmas list...

My DH took off from work today and took Darly shopping... SO I got to do a few things while they were gone. :D

This was my previous post...
My Christmas list...
Darly: done shopping! Although I did see a cool thing to get for her at Big Lots...hummm? Maybe next Monday. ;o) .I got to wrap all the stuff from the big guy today and then while she was at gymnastics I got some stocking stuffers.

DH: done shopping! I wrapped one of his items, the rest I can wrap in front of Darly as she was with me when I bought them.

MIL: done, I think...I got her a gift card. .Her gift card came and I got her a turkey platter too. I'll probably tape the gift card to the platter and wrap them together.

Mom & SD: done...got gift cards too. Mom's b-day is Dec 1st & got real present then.
.I called Mom on her birthday and she tellse me that she wants this salt shaker that she saw a few years back that goes with her china, 'cuz SD broke her old salt shaker. I only find the thing on ebay...so wish me luck and DO NOT BID on the one that is being bid on by me!

DB & SIL: don't know yet... have one item .Still don't have that one yet... any good ideas?

nephew/god child: don't know what to get yet, waiting for SIL to tell me...last year I did it on my own and SIL bought him the same thing! So I guess I chose correctly...just not fast enough! .SIL said that he wants a non-talking Elmo, so I ordered that online...should be here soon.

Gift Exchange: I have an idea, but they were out of them... .they got more in and I bought it! YAY! now to wrap it and wait for the party.

Darly's God Parents: she's making a craft gift for them .Maybe we'll get this done Wednesday...

Christmas cards: almost ready. DH wants to include a pix from his trip. I make a pix collage. .got a whole bunch of them done today! YAY they still need to hit the mail box though... I forgot to take them with me to the Post office when I bought the stamps... LOVE the new automated machines there!

2 comments:

  1. I solemnly swear I won't bid on the salt shaker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I'm too tired from just reading about your busy day that I don't have the energy to bid on anything ;-)

    How ever do you do it all?

    ReplyDelete