Thursday, December 29, 2005

The gifts Thursday 13



Thirteen Things Renéegot for Christmas


1. Fuzzy Purple socks from Darly. They keep my feet very warm and I love them!
2. Fuzzy Purple slippers from Darly. They have nice squishy soles. Very nice.
3. Purple suede looking shirt from MIL. Very nice, but wrong size.
Returned because the store didn’t have my size. Will check with on-line store
to see if my size is available.
4. Purple stripped shirt from MIL…same as above.
5. Calphalon commercial Bunt pan from Mom… I don’t have a bunt recipe.
6. Calphalon commercial muffin pan from Mom… great for pumpkin muffins.
7. Calphalon commercial mini- muffin pan from Mom.
8. Glass Angel ornament from Bro & SIL.
9. Glass TinkerBELL ornament from Bro & SIL.
10. Shania perfume set from Santa. Normally DH doesn’t like perfume. ???
11. Bunny collage picture… see here… from Santa! Yay! Now we have to get the
family room painted so we can hang it.
12. Under the cabinet CD/radio for the kitchen from DH. It's not quite that one, they must have sold out. Mine doesn't have the weather feature.
13. Kodak Easy Share digital camera from DH.

And now for even more fun, my birthday is next Wednesday. I don’t think that I’ll get 13 presents for that as Santa usually doesn’t get me anything 

BTW: Yes, I love the color purple.

I hope that y’all are having a great holiday and see ya next week.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. squashedtoad
2. ivoryfrog
3. Lisa
4. phoenix
5. Lazy Daisy
6. Kat
7. D
8. Running2Ks
9. Jennifer
10. laura
11. yellowrose
12. Jen
13. chickadee
14. sallwood
15. Veronika
16. bone
17. Prairierose
18. audra
19. Dawn N.
20. barbara
21. Karin
22. leanne
23. uzicue
24. Lisa @ The World..
25. deejay
26. tc
27. texas ivy
28. holly
29. master enigma
30. Allison
31. Charity
32. ms. crystal
33. Jane
34. themartins
35. Lazy Daisy
36. anna
37. janet
And welcoming new this week...
1. Heather
2. Nicole


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



21 comments:

  1. Maybe you'll get more purple gifts for your birthday.

    Trying to Catch Up: Thursday Thirteen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Gifts and did catch the purple theme! Happy Birthday next week. Lazy Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh a purple lover! My mom is one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! You got a lot of cool stuff. I'm glad you got your camera :-)

    Mine's up, finally! http://jenanddavin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's a lot of purple!!! Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Happy New year to you!

    My 13 is up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Calphalon!! GREAT gift! I have a bundt cake recipe. Remind me, I'll dig it up for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Score!!! Hehe, my 13 are up too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:31 PM

    That has to be the cutest bunny picture I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! Nice stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Calphalon! You are LOVED!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice gifts! Here's some bundt recipes for you: http://www.cooksrecipes.com/cakes/bundt-cakes.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy early birthday to you!

    Calphalon rocks. And so do digital cameras. You got the good loot this year. You must have been a veeeeerrry good girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Barbara: I'm sure that I will get more purple or at least more bunnies.

    Kathy: Thanks for the B-day wishes and yup, I love purple... have a few purple bunnies too (not live ones they're white & black!)

    Heather: My Mom likes Mauve...kinda pinky purple. Darly likes pink but will take purple too.

    Jen: I'm glad too... Can't wait for the memory card, coming on B-day.

    squashedtoad: I hope you have a great New Year too and best of luck w/ the new job!

    nicole, audra, deejay, lisa, jane, veronika: I think that Santa just likes the tight low cut shirts. ;o)

    uzicue: Yeah, I was wondering about getting everything on my list 'cuz there doesn't seem to be much left for me to get for my b-day... but I asked to see HP and the memory card, so that should be a given.

    Jennifer: Mom works for Bed, Bath & Beyond and got the cookware discontinued & employee discount... but I'm not a baker. I told her what I really wanted was the roasting pan or a new springform. Maybe for b-day.

    charity: We first found these bunnies at a fair in June...so glad they were still available.

    Janet: cool, thanks for the recipes!

    running2Ks: Well, *blush* he does seem happy. :D

    anna: I agree. Thank goodness I look good in purple. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Purple is my favorite color, so I'm digging the purple gifts!

    Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Belated Thursday 13! Purple is also my favorite color and I LOVE fuzzy slippers. I'm wearing some fuzzy purple slippers right now as a matter of fact! LOL.

    Have a fun and safe weekend!

    http://www.danno.org/blogs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Renee,

    Have a great birthday and my best wishes for a wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Come back soon--and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous8:51 AM

    Sounds like it was a very nice christmas...sorry just getting to you been a very crazy week..Hope your New years was super too

    ReplyDelete
  20. What's your email addy? I want to send you a bday card
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I figured either you did love purple, or just Donny Osmond.

    Happy Birthday Renee!

    ReplyDelete