Friday, December 02, 2005

Forever 21

Okay, I admit that I am nowhere NEAR 21 years old. Hee hee Actually I'm closer to 41, well it's 34 days until my 39th birthday... so get ready to hit those virtual after Christmas sales for my gift ;o)

Back to the title... As you may have saw in my Thursday 13 post I hit the malls in search of something to wear for Christmas this year. I searched and searched. And like I mentioned before the designers of women's wear are SADISTS! (okay, I didn't say that) Everything that was intended for "Holiday" wear was sleeveless or frumpy. So I started looking at skirts that I could wear with one of my new sweaters. I found the same 3 skirts (seriously, same exact cut different label) in every store.

I had passed up the store with the name Forever 21 thinking that the clothing in there must be for the 20 something crowd...and maybe it was... but they had those exact same 3 skirts only much cheaper! So that's where I got my holiday skirts... yup, I bought two of the 3 skirts. And the nice thing was they actually had my size. I'm a small person and a lot of stores don't even carry my size...as if I don't exist?

So that's my holiday wear story...

I also got my hair cut yesterday. I went to the same lady who cut it last time and got the same cut and the same hair coloring lecture. My hair is really really damaged... I know this, I did it. But I'm not obsessed with how my hair looks. I like to have fun experimenting with my hair color... shoot I can only do this for a few more years before I get funny looks. But Ozzy had to give me a hard time. LOL! I still like her and I'll come back and I'm sure she'll give me the same lecture again...unless I let her color my hair... but who has the time?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:53 PM

    hey, i'm just making it over here from yesterday, i read your 13 too but thought i'd comment here instead. i'm 47, i'm trying to come up with something different with my hair. i was recently looking at pics of myself from the last 10 or 15 years and my hair is exactly the same in all of them. i started to let it grow out longer, changed hairdressers and but when i went for a haircut, she cut it almost exactly the same as i had had it before!!! i'm now thinking maybe my hair can only be one way. i talked to her about it the next time i went and she's going to try and help me figure something out, it frustrating though, cuz i want a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice that you treated yourself. Nothing like new clothes and a new 'do to shape up the holiday spirit :)

    ReplyDelete