Saturday, August 18, 2007

Rest & what?

hello viewers! welcome to your update...hee hee

last we saw Renee she was finishing up her Wednesday.

Well since then we had Thursday where Renee got to sleep in some more and do pretty much nothing. ahhhhh!

When I finally did get up I decided that I should go hang a yellow jacket trap because the yellow jackets are trying to eat all my apples. It was one of those new Raid yellow jacket traps and what does the fluid in there smell like? Apple Juice! hummm I'm wondering if that's gonna work at all?

So later...much later when Darly finally gets up we go outside to check the trap and see it. Well Lilly (who loves to play on the slides on play sets) begs to get up on the slide. So I go to pick her up and Darly begins to tell me but doesn't finish in time that Lilly shouldn't go on the slide because there's a nest of yellow jackets in her ladybug house that is sitting on the slide. Guess where Lilly's nose went right away? of course, right into the nest.

Her nose caused the jackets to swarm and they were buzzing all around Lilly who was of course confused and she didn't know what to do and there were two blocking her from sliding down the slide, so she tried to jump off the ladder...so I blocked her and then called her to go down the slide. But then she decideds that she wants to go back after those silly bugs...and tries to jump up the ladder of the slide. Luckily she was still unable to climb it. (the "ladder" is actually a fake rock wall...or large slats of wood with a few rock climbing hand holds on it.)

I then sent Darly & Lilly in the house and knocked the ladybug house off the playset. Then I went to get the yellow jacket spray that shoots from 22 feet away! And I blasted those suckers! I haven't checked, but I'm sure the ones that are there are dead and the rest left town. I need to check my trap, but I really think that all yellow jackets will be on my apples.

And then a friend calls to say she wants to take Darly with her kids to Fantastic Fun! (I tried to get you a link, but they're too cheap to do that.) LOL! So my friend says she's coming to take Darly for the afternoon and I should do something "productive" with my time.

So what do I do? Well I hopped on the computer and visited all my blog friends and then I decided I should take a shower since I really needed one. LOL! And then I called up DH and told him that Darly was with her friends and wouldn't be home until at least 7pm, what would he like to do?

So Dh asks where Darly will be having dinner. I tell him "with them" and then he asks if he should bring home dinner. I say no, we still have dinner here. So I remind him to think about what he "would like to do this evening."

Guess what he wanted to do?


Watch The Blue Man Group on DVD.

4 comments:

  1. You guys have been married too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to get some of them stingy bugs too but Mom won't let me. I'm glad ya didn't get stinged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate bees! I am allergic... something to tuck away in your mind... if I get stung.. call 911 ;) And.. sheesh men... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sad...very, very sad.

    ReplyDelete