Sunday, August 19, 2007

That Smart Cat!

Miles Meezer again has come through with the perfect camping solution for Darly!

Miles wrote: she should haf come ofur to my house - my tent is set up in front of the slidy door out of the wet, but i can still feel the cool airs. - Miles

So since we can not go all the way to Miles' house (he lives in one of the Original 13 Colonies!) We have taken his idea an improvised it a bit.





Wait a minute...zoom out!





Oh well, whatever it takes.

UPDATE: She made it! In fact she's still sleeping in the tent right now! And somewhere there is a cricket chiruping away. So we have some outdoor noise as well.

8 comments:

  1. YOU are such an awesome MOM!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Darly!!! Inside camping is the best (of course I always haf to camp inside 'cause I'm not allowed out). - Miles

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely brillant idea! Our tent is too big to set up in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's my kind of camping! Electricity and running water!

    kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks like she's camping in the perfect place - in fact I'd join her :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is AWESOME! I love it! And, I want that sleeping bag -- it's so pink and pretty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I guess no one else is going to say, so I will.

    Now there's one happy camper!

    ReplyDelete