Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Thursday 13 reasons I can't post anything

will this really be a Thursday Thirteen? I dont know. I just haven't updated my blog in a while so I thought I would write something.

1. There really hasn't been much that I've considered blog worthy going on here.

2. Dh came home, so I've got lots of laundry to do

3. Oh and there's Darly's camp stuff to unpack and clean & wash the laundry from that too.

4. The dogs have been really good...well except for Lilly's renewed interest in barking her fool head off at the neighbors' dogs.

5. Dh brought home a cold with him from his trip...I might be coming down with it, even though he refuses to kiss me so that I stay healthy.

6. Darned hormones...too tired and cranky to post anything.

7. Darly didn't get into the extra gymnastics class so there's nothing to report there.

8. Harry Potter is "over" now so except for the next movies there's nothing more to look forward to there.

9. I've been putting off a bunch of stuff so I should really be doing that instead of posting on blogs.

10.I really wanna go camping...so I just booked a few days at a campground nearby. I hope the weather holds out. It won't be fun sitting in the car. But I did think of an idea for a situation for camping that we came up with (not really a problem) I hope they don't get after me for having too many tents on my campsite though.

11. my legs are acting up again. Although I haven't talked to my doctor about this ('cuz I haven't been in to see her) I think that I might have Restless Leg syndrome but perhaps not since they only feel creapy when I'm awake...once I'm asleep I don't notice if they wiggle.

12. Darly has a friend over right now who is probably helping her to mess up all my hard work on the basement. I've told her that if they don't put it all away, I'll just toss it.

13. I wasn't sure I would have 13 things here. LOL! Oh this is blogworthy...I went to get gas for my car today and the price listed on their sign was like 20 cents less than everywhere else in town...but get this...they had plastic bags on every pump...I guess they ran out of gas! I wish they had put that on the sign instead of having us all drive in for gas and nothing!

6 comments:

  1. Wow...your post sounds just the way I feel these days. I keep telling myself it's the normal summer malaise and it will pass as autumn comes knocking. Here's hoping it passes for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gas went down in price here in California this week... just in time for me to fill up and head across country. I hope you get some blog worthy material out of you day! Wait... it that like hoping for mayhem? If so.. scratch that... I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DH and Darly are home...yeah. Loads of laundry to do...boo. Hope you have a great time camping. What do you mean by too many tents on your campsite??? Sounds like you have something fun up your sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to go camping. I haven't been in years.

    Do you have a camping secret?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have been finding blogging difficult lately. You did well wtih this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Renee - you can borrow my tents if you need extra ones!! Oh, and Sammy is on the left and I am on the right in the pikshur. Hard to tell in that pikshur, but Sammy has dark blue eyes with a black rim around them, and I have light blue eyes with a white rim around them. And his tail is fat and mine is whippy and thin. Not that you can see our tails in that pikshur. So, to answer your question, you can't tell the difference between us in that pikshur. - Miles

    ReplyDelete