Wednesday, September 26, 2007

comments to finished post

I decided to put this in a separate post so all of you on readers would get it and know to come back...hee hee

Goofy Girl said...
Congrats on being a almost retired! :) Hope it's official soon!

I know that H was feeling overwhelmed yesterday when I showed her everything, and I know it isn't as complicated as it seemed when I was showing it to her. I'm sure that once she gets in the files and plays around with them she'll see that it's really pretty easy. She's a smart girl, I know she'll do fine.

LadyBugCrossing said...
Busy, busy, busy!! At least the LLL is almost totally behind you...

Happy retirement! LOL!!!

It's so much fun to go and delete myself from all the yahoogroups that I was on and then start deleteing emails that don't apply to me anymore...woo hoo!

TC said...
OK, my head kind of hurts after reading what all you had to go through to try and switch that stuff over!

Uff da!

Will you be having a retirement party when it's official? ;-)

LOL! H had a plaque with Uff Da! on it in her house. I'm not sure when I'll know for sure that it is official as she'll be contacting me throughout her first year when each thing comes up to be sure she does it right. I tried to let her know that it's her baby for her to do her own way. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Retirement Renee! I'm glad it's finally over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an Uff da magnet on my fridge :)

    ReplyDelete