Friday, September 28, 2007

'Splainin' my past...

I've already posted about my newly acquired addiction to Webkinz. Well part of my fascination with Webkinz is the game Goober's Lab. This game is very much like Bejeweled only instead of exploding gems you get dots (that look like they might be gum balls...only Goober calls them atoms) with a swirling spot on them and instead of the swirly gem on Bejeweled for connecting 5 gems you get a gum ball with a sparkle that swirls around it. When you connect a previous 4 connected gum ball it pops random gum balls through out the game and Goober exclaims "Oh it's the Time Warp Again!"

Well when Goober says "Time Warp Again!" my mind of course flashes back to my past and I start thinking "...it's just a jump to the left...and a step to the right..." and of course my daughter was confused as to what was making her mother act so weird.

Thank goodness for this technology called the internet and for the wonderful folks at YouTube! I could very easily provide my daughter with all the answers to why her mom is so crazy...without having to show her the entire Rocky Horror Picture Show and then have even more explaining to do! (I mean who wants to try to explain Tim Curry in a boostier???)

And now I present...

The TIME WARP AGAIN!


8 comments:

  1. Miss Renee, why is our mommy jumping around the living room and shouting things like "elbow s-e-*" and "where's your neck?". And can you explain to me why she says this movie is the reason that she can't eat meatloaf?

    Sometimes beans is weird.
    purrrrrrrrsssssss
    Miles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I've never seen that in my life.

    Although the "Time warp again!" made me think of the Addams Family pinball game, when Gomez says "The Mamushka!" or "Quick, multiball!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son should bring this song in for his class project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Time Warp Again reminded me of the Adams family, too. That's why I don't play these games, I'd get too addicted! My favorite used to be Tetris!

    Kailani
    An Island Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLOL I have also NEVER seen this before LOL! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That does explain a lot, Renee... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember seeing the Rocky Horror Picture Show at a midnight showing with some friends. Quite the flashback that you provided;~)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, thanks for the flashback.

    ReplyDelete