Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Conversion post-poned

WELL, I thought I was transfering this job over today!

I don't know the entire story yet, but when I called her just now she was on a city bus that she had taken to her chiropractor's appointment and she didn't expect to be home for about an hour.

I'm assuming that she had car trouble and couldn't make our appointment. She's not too good at calling about such things. Hummm & sigh

Well I'm not gonna worry about her doing the job, I'm just worried about how much longer I need to do it. See I have a bunch of really large bills to pay and need to transfer some money to do that. All of our accounts are two signature accts. Normally I would write the checks and mail them to another person to cosign...but I figured that since I was just about to see her, I would wait, get her on the account and have us both sign the transfer right at the bank so that it could be immediate. Then we could come back to my place and cosign the checks and mail them all at once.

I have to wait until after Darly's gymnastics class to call her back and find out when we can do this. Lovely.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you get it all sorted out soon! :) Sounds like it's kind of a headache!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeesh! I hope it all works out soon and you are done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one will be as good as you Renee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure you are transferring this to the right person? You may get it back in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that this isn't a portent of things to come. (Don't mean to be negative, I just hope for your sake that this woman is serious about taking over from you.)

    ReplyDelete