Saturday, May 17, 2008

OUCH!

This morning I got up on the wrong side of the bed (literally!) and hurt my back.

See this morning DH got up early to go do yard work at our Church. So I snagged his side of the bed...it was nice and warm there. I fell back to sleep and woke up some time later to barking dogs. grrr

So I decided to get up and when I went to pull the sheets taught, I pulled something in my back. It hurt so bad that I made a yelping sound, that bothered our dog.

I don't know what I did to it, but my back is still sore.

Which is a real bummer cuz today is a perfect day for planting my garden. I think that I might go ahead and try to plant it anyway. I asked Darly if she would help and she just looked at me. bummer! Usually that kid loves working the garden.

Oh well. I've got nothing better to do.

4 comments:

  1. Oh your poor achin' back. I hope that you iced it...or is that heated it? Or are you supposed to alternate heat with ice? Did you at least take an anti-inflammatory? You need to be really careful when it comes to your back, and not overdo it! I hope that if you went out to work in your garden, that your back feels terrific. Maybe you can get a massage:~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! I will trade your back for my sinus/cough?!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your back is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling better by now. Just take it easy and relax :-)

    Kailani
    http://islandlife808.com

    ReplyDelete