Thursday, June 16, 2005

crazy busy life!

I haven't had the time to post anything lately because I've been busy beyond belief. Last night I went to a meeting for VBS and showed the director my calendar (she wanted to know why I wasn't getting more involved, but hadn't really asked me that.)

This week we had Build a terarium, Molly Brown house, Park Day, Bug investigation, Girl Scouts and Gymnastics class twice. Then I had the VBS meeting and I'm supposed to do some work with my Homeschooling group. Then there's all the regular taking care of business at home...which isn't really getting done. LOL

Next week I have a LLL meeting, Gym, Park Day, Water Fun co-op, First Aid class, Dinosaur thing at the Library and sometime in there I should try to help get our Church ready for VBS.

The following week I've agreed to be a crew leader for VBS. Luckily my crew is all girls with pretty good tempermants, but I'll be the Group leader as well... I didn't bother to see who was in all the other crews...that could be fun!

So if you don't see anything fun to read here for a while, don't worry. We haven't fallen off the face of the earth...just to busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment