Thursday, June 09, 2005

Why am I marching?

well actually I'm not anymore. I was marching for about 15 min maybe this morning when I read this post on my friend's blog. So I decided to give it a try with marching in place... I don't have a treadmill... and I can't carry the computer upstairs to my eliptical trainer...or the trainer down to the computer. And I couldn't see how to get a computer on it anyway.

So I tried the marching in place at my computer. It wasn't so bad, I suppose. It will take a lot of work though because I had to sit my keyboard on top of my printer/scanner. And it's wobbly. Any any "fancy" key work takes too much concentration to do and keep marching.

But all this typing reminds me that I should probably give it a try again... at least for reading on the computer. I mean I have figured out how to read while on the eliptical.

Boy I can sure babble about nothing...huh? ;o)

1 comment:

  1. I can only march in place for so long. Then my ankles start to hurt.

    ReplyDelete