Saturday, June 18, 2005

I must be lame

No one's been posting comments here. I should get a counter so I can see if anyone is actually looking... gotta get some help for that though.

So it's just me typing into cyberspace... la la la la lah!

Today I was the cleaning feend (can't find the word in my dictionary to spell it right!) I pulled out the vacuume and did the whole house. I also cleaned the upstairs bathrooms. Although I feel so hopeless with the bathrooms. I was scrubbing in my shower for what seems like hours and I still can't get all the dirt out. I was using all kinds of chemicals too...so while there is still dirt, it's clean dirt! :D

I think I messed up the powerhead on my vacuume too. It was sounding & smelling funny by the time I got to the last room. I should take it to the vac doc. I think I got a lemon powerhead to begin with.

Ya know, except to get the mail I haven't been outside to enjoy our beautiful weather. I should go do that!

Right now I'm reading a really good book. The Queen's Bastard... it's a historical fiction that is assuming that Queen Elizabeth (the virgin queen) had a baby and all that goes along with that. I'm only about 6 chapters into it and it's one of those "can't put it down" books. I like this kind of stuff anyway...the historical fiction that is. I usually do a bunch of research afterward to find the real story.
The local library will be proud of me when I finish the reading program. We sign up for them all the time because we're always reading and if they want to give us free stuff for doing it...why not?

Well I hope that you're having a good day...even if you're not looking at my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Try Blog Explosion. Lots of people will read your blog then, and you'll get a chance to see what everyone else is doing with theirs...

    http://www.blogexplosion.com/

    We're carpet cleaning today! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny! "Just me typing into cyberspace...lalalala"
    That cracked me up!
    Who wrote that book? Sounds interesting....

    ReplyDelete